For your Company
We have a team specialized in Solid Waste Management Plan elaboration that are based on the sustainability tripod to help national and international companies to reach the goals established on 17 Sustainable Development Goals, always aiming to organize and minimize waste generation, segregation, internal transport, packaging, external transport and final destination of waste generated in all industrial, commercial, administrative and similar activities.
In order to comply with the Solid Waste National Policy, several companies will have to adequacy to legislation through the SWMP, showing their ability to give an environmentally appropriate destination to the waste generated in all their processes, whether administrative, production or for basic daily use .
Who needs to develop a SWMP?
- Waste generators from public basic sanitation services, except for household solid urban waste and urban cleaning, originating from sweeping, cleaning of streets and public roads and other urban cleaning services.
- This category includes water and sewage treatment companies, rainwater drainage, municipalities that provide public basic sanitation services on their own, among others.
- Industrial waste generators: applicable to any and all industries in the country. From the food industry, automobile, electronic equipments, sawmills, among others.
- Health service waste generators: the waste of this category of generators originates mainly in hospitals, clinics, offices, but also in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Civil construction waste generators: construction companies, reform, repairs and demolitions of civil construction works, including those resulting from the preparation and excavation of land for civil works.
- Hazardous waste generators, or characterized as non-hazardous, but with their nature, composition or volume are not equivalent with household waste by the municipal public authority;
- Transport service waste generators: this group includes transport companies from ports, airports, customs, road and rail terminals and border crossings.
- Waste generators from agricultural and forestry activities, including those related to inputs used in these activities. Companies belonging to this category are: slaughterhouses, butchers, processing industry for agricultural products such as rice, manioc, corn, soybeans, beans, etc.
For Your City
In partnership with your municipality, we can achieve a greater degree of assertiveness regarding the elaboration of the Solid Waste Integrated Management Plan (SWIMP), carrying out activities aimed at total community awareness of municipality, charging with each participant to assume their share in Shared Responsibility. This may be through municipal incentives and administrative measures.
We help cities to find their break-even point so that the whole community feels as a protagonist of the future so that together we can achieve sustainability. With an integrated dynamic from data collection to plan elaboration, from the delivery of the plan, we seek to transform reality in the relationship between trash and waste. It is necessary to remember, in addition to the issue of legislation, where cities are required to prepare the SWIMP and give the appropriate destination to the waste, the community is a fundamental part to achieve the highest degree of satisfaction related to the Plan, and we, as representatives of the 3rd sector, assume our position of doing a fair work, without excluding the less favored parts.
The most important step for these plans work is communication!
Talk to us, let's build a better future together!